Fun Things to Do in Louisiana This Time of Year
I love the Bayou State, I really do. If anyone else said these things about us, I'd want to slap the tar out of them, but you have to admit, they're true! These are some fun, well kinda fun things, you can do in Louisiana.
1. Chase the ice cream truck and when you're done, chase the mosquito control truck.
2. Get sucked up by a tornado.
3. Eat the best food you've ever had in your life.
4. Catch Mardi Gras beads.
5. Get drunker than you've ever been before in your entire life.
6. Have someone flash you while you're carrying an open container of alcohol down the street and no one bats an eye.
7. Get 'swamp ass.'
8. Get bit by a water moccasin.
9. Run the air conditioner and the heater both in the same day.
10. Get heat stroke on pretty much any day that ends in 'y' during the months of June, July, and August.
11. Have horse flies carry you away.
12 Hit 12 potholes in a mile-long stretch of road... and that's being conservative!
13. Learn how to eat crawfish.
14. Have a go-bag packed for hurricanes.
15. Serve a five-course meal at a tailgate party.
16. Have your very own fire ant farm.
17. Mosquitoes as big as Buicks.
18. Speak slang that the rest of the world doesn't understand.
19. Fry your buns when you get into your car wearing shorts or a skirt.
20. See billboards for lawyers everywhere you look!
I'm quite sure you can think of some more to add to the list! I'd love to hear your thoughts!