13 Best Places To Get Chicken And Waffles In Louisiana
Ever since I tried The Roscoe at the Viva La Waffle food truck a few years ago, I've been hooked on eating chicken and waffles wherever I can find it.
That's why I'm so excited to see there are all of these restaurants throughout Louisiana who serve this very underrated and delicious combination of when breakfast meets lunch!
Since the first time I tried chicken and waffles, there's only been three restaurants since that I have had the pleasure of eating one of my favorite meals - Acadian Superette before it took on new ownership, Caingang Chicken & Waffles in Grambling over two years ago, and the Pecan Creek Grille in Houston over the weekend before the 4th of July this year.
All three versions were absolutely delicious - and all different in their own way. Acadian Superette served their chicken in the form of chicken strips over their waffles. Caingang served up fried chicken (bones and all) over their waffles. And, at Pecan Creek Grille (my favorite!), I ordered my chicken pecan-crusted as it came with the waffles!
But onlyinyourstate.com has released a list of the 13 Best Places In Louisiana To Get Mouthwatering Chicken And Waffles, and I can't wait to try them!
1.The French Press - Lafayette
2. Abby Singer’s Bistro - Shreveport
3. Biscuit and Buns on Banks - New Orleans
4. Café Amelie - New Orleans
5. Coby’s Classic Cuisine - Opelousas
6. Cotton - Monroe
7. Le Bistreaux Coffee and Waffle Bar - Alexandria
8. Legacy Kitchen - New Orleans
9. Liz’s Where Yat Diner - Mandeville
10. Ma Momma’s House of Cornbread, Chicken & Waffles - New Orleans
11. Mason’s Grill - Baton Rouge
12. Pelican House - Baton Rouge
13. Brown Butter - New Orleans