Trying to Find the New Flamin’ Hot Mountain Dew? We Found It
Evidently the whole world wants a little splash of heat with everything they eat these days.
Even your favorite burger from most fast food restaurants can come with spicy jack cheese and a few sliced jalapenos.
And, it looks like the gang at Mountain Dew are thinking the same desire for some spice applies to what you would like to drink as well.
Mountain Dew's Flamin' Hot is Only Available For A Limited Time
They have just introduced, and for a limited time only, the new Mountain Dew Flamin' Hot.
The Detroit Free Press has declared this one as "The Official Drink Of Hell", actually it's the "The Official Drink of Hell, Michigan", but you get the picture.
They are marketing this one as "Spicy Meet Sweet - Dew flavor with bursts of heat and lime flavoring."
It's Apparently Getting A Little Hard To Find
Though the only spicy drink I have ever personally enjoyed is the spicy version of a V8, the massive appeal for this one has apparently caused it to be hard to find.
Walmart.com, is showing the 16 ounce cans to be completely out of stock.
We Found A Number Of Local Places Who Say They've Got It
However, in the Shreveport and Bossier City area, these are the stores that say they currently have the product.
- Dollar General - 202 Benton Road in Bossier City
- Walmart Super Center - 2536 Airline Drive in Bossier City
- Super One Foods - 1870 Airline Drive in Bossier City
- Kroger - 1050 George Dement Boulevard in Bossier City
- Target - 2735 Beene Boulevard in Bossier City
- Big Lots - 1239 Shreveport Barksdale Highway in Shreveport
- Walmart - 1125 Shreveport Barksdale Highway in Shreveport
- Brookshires - 3000 North Market in Shreveport
Just go HERE to look for any locations not listed that might be near you.