Malcom Simmons, has been charged with one count of felony hit and run, one count of aggravated criminal property damage, one count of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, and numerous other traffic offenses.
After the K-9 positively alerted, a search of the 18-wheeler was conducted. The trooper located 20 bundles of cocaine that was found within the cab of the 18-wheeler. The estimated street value of the cocaine is approximately $500,000.00.
Shannon Edwards has been arrested for the following offenses:
1. Aggravated Assault with a Firearm
2. Being a Convicted Felon in Possession of a Firearm
3. Carrying a Concealed Weapon
4. Possession of a Schedule II Controlled Dangerous Substance
5. Entering and Remaining After Being Forbidden
6. Simple Battery
officers successfully apprehended Cardairo Smith who was taken into custody and charged with one count of aggravated battery, one count of felony stalking, one count of property damage, and one count of simple battery.