U-Haul Company Offering Free Storage For Ark-La-Tex Flood Victims
This is why we have such an awesome community! Someone is always willing to lend a helping hand.
The U-Haul Company of North Louisiana is offering FREE 30-Day self storage and U-Box container usage to flood victims in the Ark-La-Tex. The home and property damage from this dreadful flood is quite significant, leaving many residents in need of personal storage.
The U-Haul Company of Northern Louisiana president, Warren Iles, says:
"Our role as a hands-on community member is to help however we can, especially during times like these. We want to offer affected individuals and families a free, dry, secure location to bring their belongings while we all work through this flooding and its aftermath."
There are 5 locations participating in the free 30 day storage and U-Box usage in North Louisiana:
- U-Haul Moving & Storage at Barksdale - 4100 Barksdale Blvd., Bossier City
- U-Haul Moving & Storage of Downtown Riverfront - 1605 N. Hearne, Shreveport
- U-Haul Moving & Storage at Hollywood - 2205 Hollywood, Shreveport
- U-Haul Moving & Storage of Westwood - 5919 Financial Plaza, Shreveport
- U-Haul Moving & Storage of South Shreveport- 9380 Mansfield Road, Shreveport