Top Rated Places to Get Coffee in Shreveport-Bossier Other Than Starbucks and Dunkin’ Donuts [LIST]
These coffee joints are definitely worth getting out of your normal routine.
I am one of those people who drinks a cup of coffee every morning. Not because I need it to wake up, but because it is my time to pause before the crazy day begins. It's soothing and comforting to me. I always make coffee at home, but I do treat myself once a week to a coffee out on the town.
Living on the edge, right?
We took a look at Yelp to find the best places to get a cup of coffee in Shreveport-Bossier. Places other than Starbucks and Dunkin' Donuts. Not that they are bad places to stop, but because we wanted to find some other gems that Shreveport-Bossier has to offer.
Here are the top-rated coffee joints in Shreveport-Bossier not named Starbucks or Dunkin' Donuts:
1. Rhino Coffee - Rhino is one of my favorites in Shreveport and you can find it at 721 Southfield Road in Shreveport. Open 7 a.m. until 9 p.m. every day except for Sunday when they open at 8 a.m.
2. 4J's Java & More - Located at 605 Texas Avenue. Open 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. each weekday. They are closed on the weekends.
3. The Well at Brookwood - If you haven't seen this gem, it's because it is located inside of a church. Located at 1914 Brookwood Church Way. Coffee purchases help out the mission work of the church.
4. The Frozen Frog - What's better than a frozen yogurt shop that offers great coffee too? Located at 9220 Ellerbe Road. Open noon until 9 p.m. every day except Sunday when they open at 1 p.m.
5. Banyan Tree - This is the coffee bar inside of Margaritaville and I've had mocha or two from them. Oddly enough it's never been in the morning haha! Located at 777 Margaritaville Way.
6. Bon Temps Coffee Bar - I've been meaning to try this place ever since they opened as a pop-up business. Located at 450 Clyde Fant Parkway. Open 7 a.m. until 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Open 7 a.m. until midnight Friday and Saturday. They're closed on Sundays.
7. Donut Haven - Located at 2041 East Texas Street. Open daily 5 a.m. until 2 p.m.