Benton Family Loses Everything in House Fire
A Benton family is lucky to be ok today, but the tragic fire has destroyed their home. Nothing is left. The blaze started between the outdoor fireplace and the inside fireplace. The family was outside enjoying a fire and watching some football when the fire started. It happened in the Magnolia Chase subdivision in Benton
The Beasley's have a 10 year old son and a baby boy on the way. Donations are being accepted at Century 21 Elite 4012 Benton Road Suite 110.
They need everything from clothing, furniture, toys and basic necessities. Gift cards would be appreciated. You can also help by making a donation to the Beasley Family Go Fund Me Account.