5 Tips To Help Adjust To Daylight Saving Time [LIST]
Daylight Saving Time is happening tonight...and there's nothing you can do about it. But, here are a few things that might help you adjust to the fact that you're gonna lose an hour of sleep.
I don't know about you, but the time change that happens in the fall really doesn't bother me that much. But the springtime is a different story. Although it is nice to have longer "days" during the summer.
According to Huffington Post, here are a few tips that might help you transition into the inevitable time change.
- Cut out caffeine at least six hours before bed.
- Cut out alcohol - no nightcaps.
- Eat a light meal at night.
- Make your bed a place you want to sleep with clean sheets and no electronics.
- Go to bed at an earlier time.
Don't forget to spring those clocks forward tonight. The actual time change takes place tonight, March 13, at 2:00 am. Sweet dreams!